Risk Management

Disasters in University Buildings

In the event of a fire, natural disaster, water emergency or a serious injury, follow these steps:
1.  Call the UAPD at 348-5454. 
2.  Notify the Office of Risk Management by completing the General Incident Report and following the reporting instructions on the form. 
If a minor problem is discovered, such as a slow water leak, call Facilities Operations and Maintenance at 348-6601.  Notify your supervisor and the UA building representative about the problem.  Completing a work order to repair the problem may be necessary.